FASHION | THE STANDARD » By Jennie Wong
I’m trying out a Spring tag from Christine of YT makeup tutorial channel xteeener. Here are the things I’m looking forward to this Spring!
1. Favorite Spring nail polish?
Essie’s She’s Picture Perfect - a shimmery lilac.
2. What is your must-have lip color this Spring?
Let the colors in your Spring palette shine with this Too Faced La Creme Lipstick in Nude Beach, recommended by frmheadtotoe.
3. What is your favorite Spring dress?
A black maxi dress.
4. What’s your favorite flower?
5. Favorite Spring scarf/accessory?
Dream: A white/beige or rope/ivory Alexander McQueen skull scarf.
Reality: It’s got a pom pom trim or something else really obnoxious and man repeller-esque.
6. What Spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
Fashion: High-low skirts and dresses with casual footwear.
Makeup: Light, bare-faced makeup. I’m done with heavy makeup!
7. Favorite spring candle?
I used to have a fragrance diffuser and I swear by The Body Shop’s Satsuma and Green Tea & Lemon fragrance oils.
8. Favorite perfume for Spring?
So many! I am partial to Chanel Chance Eau Fraîche and Gucci Tuberose. Coach’s sweet fragrances are ideal for Spring as well. For something less sweet, you might consider Bulgari’s Eau Perfumee Green Tea, a favorite of bottlingupsunshine.
9. What is Spring like where you live?
Spring in NYC is a big sigh of relief but capricious. You can have sun, rain, clouds, and thunderstorms all in one week.
10. What’s your favorite thing about Spring?
Knowing that I can run outside again soon.
11. Are you a Spring cleaner?
Yes! I love
deleting throwing away everything. A few weeks ago my friend Megan and I sold $150 worth of my clothes and shoes at Crossroads. It paid for new tattoos and closet space.
12. Any plans for Spring break or an upcoming vacation?
A trip to Brooklyn Botanic Gardens is in order. And probably Duane Reade for some Claritin.
TAG! I tag all of you. What are you loving this Spring? Blog, post a video, or tweet @etrethegirls with hashtag #springwins. ❀